Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper


I have always loved being in the kitchen. Apparently Ellie has picked up on that! Anytime she thinks something needs to be stirred she trying. During the prep of every meal she is right by my side sitting on the counter "helping" mama. Her new favorite thing is to pull out all my pots and pans and make "yummies". She always brings me the pot and wants me to blow on it because it is too hot. It has been so fun watching her grow to love cooking as much as I do.

4 comments:

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

How fun! I want a little helper in the kitchen! :) We sure do miss
you guys! I know I always say this but I really can't believe how big Ellie is getting!!! Lew just told me everything that is going on with Sophie! You'll have to keep us updated. I hope all is well with you guys! We love you guys! Keep in touch!

Melisa said...

she is getiing so big! That is so cute that she likes to cook like her mom!

Kim said...

Ellie we love you!!! This is such a fun age because they are learning so much. If she gets her mom's good cooking skills she will be lucky!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

She can probably cook better than me! I don't cook worth crap! it's cute she mimics you!