Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Animal Farm







We have a fun little farm by our house and going to feed the animals is one of our new favorite things to do. I took an entire bag of hamburger buns because I knew that Ellie would love it, what I didn't know was that her dad would love it even more than her. It ended up that Ellie got 1/2 a bun and Tay got the other 7 and 1/2. It is such a fun little place they have pigs, goats, ducks, emus, lamas, little kangaroos, and little deer. It is so fun to see all these animals and it was even more fun to watch Taylor feed them!

8 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting!! She is such a little doll! Where is this farm by the way? Do you have to pay to get in? So FUNNY about Taylor!! I can just see him.

Melisa said...

Looks like a fun little place! Im sure ellie loved it and not surprising about taylor!

Cody and Heather Olsen said...

erin i cant belive how big ellie is! she is so cute! hope all is well with your family. cody and i have one more month before our little guy gets here! it feels like forever! hopefully we can all get together soon!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh my heck Erin I cannot believe hoe big Ellie has gotten!!! Oh it makes me sad! I miss you guys so much! She seriously looks like a little girl now she doesn't look like a baby anymore. I can just imagine Tay feedin those animals! :)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Ellie is so cute...she has beautiful blue eyes! Where do you guys live? Sounds fun to have animals like that so close by to help entertain the baby....and in your case the baby and the hubby! haha

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Hey Erin she is getting so big, it will be fun to see you guys again. St. Louis is great! very hot and humid, we are having a good time though.

Nielson's said...

Ellie is getting so grown up! She is one cutie! And yes I am alomost done with "eclipse" And I can't wait to see the movie...sounds like a plan to me!:)

Kim said...

That is quite the little farm. We need to come check it out. Lucy would be all over it. Especially if it was with her aunt Enion and Ellie!