Wednesday, May 28, 2008

6 Month Update...

Well since I haven't updated my blog for six months I decided that it was time. I'll just do a quick rundown of the last couple months. Taylor and I bought a town home in Springville in December and we are loving it! It is so fun to have a place that we can call ours. We bought a dog, Penny. We got her when she was just a puppy but now she is almost full grown. She is so cute and VERY playful. Ellie just loves her to death. Ellie is such a big girl now. She is talking up a storm. It has been so fun to watch her grow up. She loves her daddy so much that she copies everything he does. She walks around all day saying "daddy buh-bye". I think her dad likes her a little bit too. I can't keep them apart when he gets home from work. They are so cute together. Its one of those things that just melts a moms heart.

We are all looking forward to the summer so we can swim and take a few trips to the zoo. We already took one trip there and she loved it so much. I think her favorite animals were the elephants and the giraffes.

Ok well now that I have filled you all in I am really going to try and keep this updated. We'll see.... Just want to tell all my cute neices and nephews good luck in their last little bit of school. We are going to have to play a ton this summer!!! Love you all!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Soo glad that you are back blogging! Love the new pictures! We are looking foward to the summer too! 2 days of school left! Hope to see you at more softball games now if the weather will cooperate. Keep up the posting!

Melisa said...

Wahoo your bloging. I'm so excited. We need to plan a day to go to the zoo that would be fun.

Jess and Joe said...

Hey Erin!
I have been watching your blog to see if you would update! We need to get Ellie and Addy together. My mom said that you told her, she is just as "Busy" as Addy is. LOL!! If you ever need to run somewhere...drop her off for a couple hours. Addy would love it and we live close to you now. =]

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Yay you are blogging again!!! You'll have to post lots of pictures so that we can see whats goin on back home and just how big Ellie is! Oh we miss you guys so so much. Wish you were here with us! We love and miss you guys tons!